· Sometimes you might need to uninstall goooch programs.
For example, it's recommended to uninstall a program before updating it to prevent a possible version conflict.
Attention Please: Before this operation, please make sure that the goooch program is not running.
· Open the Start menu in the lower left corner of your desktop. Select the goooch folder, and right click on the program you need to uninstall, and then follow: Uninstall.
· Once you select the Uninstall button, you will be presented with a confirmation asking if you would like to continue. Click Yes button to complete the uninstallation.
· Once you get a pop-up reminder, it means the program has already been removed from your computer.
· Open the Finder in the lower left corner of your desktop. Select the Application folder, and find the program you need to uninstall.