- All content on the Goooch website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, audio, software, graphics, etc., is copyrighted by Goooch and protected by copyright laws and international treaties.
- Without explicit written permission from Goooch, no one is allowed to copy, modify, distribute, display, translate, compile, publish, or otherwise utilize the content of the Goooch website. Third-party content on the Goooch website, such as images, videos, audio, etc., is copyrighted by their respective authors or lawful owners. The use of such content must comply with the corresponding copyright statements and obtain the necessary permissions or authorizations.
- Users of the Goooch website shall assume all responsibilities and risks arising from their use of the Goooch website.
- Goooch shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses resulting from the use of the Goooch website.
- If a user violates relevant laws, regulations, this agreement, or the guidelines for using the Goooch website, causing Goooch to suffer losses or third parties to claim rights against Goooch, the user shall indemnify Goooch and bear corresponding legal liabilities.
- The content on the Goooch website is provided for reference and personal use only and does not constitute any legal, financial, medical, or other professional advice.
- Goooch shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising from the use of information on the Goooch website.
- The Goooch website may contain links or advertisements provided by third parties, but this does not imply Goooch's endorsement or commitment to the content. Users accessing these links or engaging in transactions with these advertisers do so at their own risk and responsibility.
- Goooch reserves the right to change the website's content, terms, and guidelines at any time. Users are required to comply with the latest terms and guidelines when using the Goooch website.
- Goooch reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate user accounts, access privileges, and the use of the Goooch website.
- If any provision of this agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be considered severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.